Hydra XV - update on 2021
The organisers are hoping that it will be possible to run Hydra XV in 2021, however, we are currently waiting for UK government guidance / international travel guidance to be issued. It is anticipated that the UK government will issue an update on international travel in May 2021. If we are able to run the course this year applications are likely to be opened in late May 2021 for the September course dates.
Please check this page for updates and register with our mailing list for direct email notifications.